Thursday, May 1, 2008

I think I see where my calcium will be coming from

"New Zealanders are amongst the highest per capita consumers of ice cream in the world - lying either 2nd or 3rd (with Australia), behind the USA." (Information provided by: http://www.nzicecream.org.nz/index.htm)

Wonderful!

Who would have thought? My type of country.


Today, I learned the definition of Scroggin and quite possibly overwhealmed my brain with NZ tramping information. So I have put away my books for now to let my brain breathe a little bit.

Tomorrow I open my new Canadian bank account and acquire yet another credit card to enable me to purchase Travellers cheques for free come July. Next week, a HUGE gear shop - as Brent finishes exams on Tuesday. :)

Oh - and we received written permission from our air cariers to bring our camping stove and empty fuel cannisters onto the plane. Isn't my life exciting? :)

I'm surrounded by lists on post it notes and books filled with pages of lists and websites. The internet is a double-edged sword.

No comments: