Saturday, July 19, 2008

the final breaths

The moments before a dream is achieved are wonderful.

8 days from a dream.

I can't breathe there is so much happening in the last few days.

Yesterday, we both celebrated our last work days. That's it for an entire year.

Brent will be back at his company upon his return. He really likes it at his company. :)

I don't know what will happen to me. It was sad to end my time with the team at Decode studios. It's like a family, and I've been very fortunate to work with the people that I have met. I have met some great friends at this place - and you will all be missed. Thank you to all of you who made me feel extra special this week!! (it was sad to say good bye)

For real now, it's the final stretch before boarding that plane. We have lots of training to do, purchasing, and packing. Wish us luck. I have a feeling that this week might not be as breezy as we wanted it to be.

No comments: