Friday, October 19, 2007

Sweetest words on a Friday afternoon...

Thanks for booking online with Air New Zealand. Your Electronic Ticket, Itinerary & Receipt will be emailed to you shortly.


Sunday, July 27th, 2008. I leave everything I've known for a trip I've been planning on embarking for too many years.

For the next year, I'll be walking New Zealand's beautiful countryside, waking up in the mountains, trudging through swollen rivers, living out of a backpack, living the dream.


Step two: Complete. Ticket in hand.


*breathe sigh of relief*


I think it's starting to sink in for real. I'm getting that butterfly in my stomach feeling. It's really happening, and I couldn't be happier.


My poor father, I always call him before I make big purchases. Thank you for making sure I got the tickets that were right for me dad. :)


I can now officially start a countdown.


9 months 8 days

No comments: