Thursday, October 18, 2007

tomorrow

is a big day for me.

and for my mastercard.


so good news on the knee front. I haven't heard back from the city yet about where they stand with my accident - but I did receive a letter from WSIB when I got home on Sunday night and it states that WSIB has allowed my claim for health benefits. Something completely unexpected.

When we're injured at work, we automatically fill out the WSIB form 6 - so that our company has an incident report. I didn't know that it would be filed and processed with WSIB as an official claim. And on top of that, I had NO idea that WSIB would even care should they receive my documents, as I wasn't out any work due to my injuries...i was just 'gimpy' (according to most co-workers) for two weeks. :p

So good news for me. I can be covered for 12 weeks of FULL physiotherapy. Isn't that incredible?

I feel so incredibly blessed - as I was never expecting this.

Thank you God!

No comments: